Amarillo Bulls 3v3 Jamboree
The Amarillo Bulls are excited to announce the first-ever Amarillo cross-ice jamboree. Playing cross ice, or 3v3 hockey, is a great way for players to have fun with their friends, get a great workout, all in a relaxed environment.
The cross ice practicing/playing model has been used in many of the leading hockey nations in the world for a number of years and has stood the test of time. It has been shown that children who begin their hockey training in this type of environment have an outstanding hockey experience and gain valuable hockey skills to help them in their development.
In playing cross ice hockey, the number of times a player touches, passes, handles, and shoots the puck increases dramatically. Their stopping, turning and edge control is tested much more often in the small area. Additionally, in cross ice hockey, the speed in playing situations increases which requires quicker mental and physical reactions by the players and raises their activity level.
- – Date: Saturday, March 21st, 2020
- – Team Fee: $125
- – Team consists of a maximum of 4 skaters and one goalie
- – Games are played 3 on 3, cross ice format
- – Three game guarantee
- – Each game consists of three, eight minute running time periods
- – Included in the team fee is a complimentary lunch and bottle of water
- – If your player does not have a team to play for or if your team is looking for another player, please take a look at the free agent spreadsheet.
- Teams will consist of a maximum of 4 skaters and one goalie
- Games will consist of three, eight minute periods, played 3 on 3, cross ice
- No icing will be called
- No offsides will be called
- Minor penalties will result in a 1:00 minute long penalty kill for the team who committed the infraction, with the penalized player having to take a seat on the bench for the duration of the penalty
- All major penalties will result in immediate suspension from the jamboree for the offending player
- Fighting will not be tolerated and will result in immediate suspension from the jamboree for the offending player
- Parents/Coaches are not allowed on the bench for 12U age and older teams
- For 10U and younger age teams, one adult per team is allowed on the bench to open doors and manage player changes, not to coach
- All teams should have light and dark jerseys
- Body checking is not allowed and will result in a minor penalty
- Players who repeatedly body check will be immediately suspended from the jamboree
- There are no refunds for suspended players
- There are no substitutions for suspended players
- Amarillo Bulls Hockey reserves the right to change teams based on competitive environment
- Decisions by Amarillo Bulls Hockey are final